IHS Knowledge Collections combines an extensive collection of authoritative engineering and technical reference content with patented question-answer search technology to help engineers, scientists and other technical professionals make better decisions faster. IHS Knowledge Collections offers single-point access to the essential technical content needed at each stage of the project lifecycle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Explore design alternatives, theories and references early in the process
- Utilize prediction methods calibrated against qualified data from multiple sources
- Define processes and principles to better understand applicability and limitations
- View best practices, including accuracy, references, derivation lists and worked examples
- Interpret results in a practical engineering context
- Increase visibility into design data flows to mitigate risks and ensure compliance
For additional product information, visit the IHS Knowledge Collections page.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
All rights are reserved, whether the whole or part of the material is concerned, specifically the rights of translation, reprinting, reuse of illustrations, recitation, broad casting, reproduction on microfilm or in any other way, and storage in data banks.