More than seven million industry professionals rely on IHS GlobalSpec as a trusted resource at every stage of the research, product design and purchasing process – from product discovery, to learning new applications, designing products, identifying service providers and staying abreast of the latest news and trends in the industry. Resources include:
- GlobalSpec.com – A dedicated online resource for the engineering, technical, industrial and manufacturing communities. Visitors to www.globalspec.com can browse products and suppliers, services and consultants in areas ranging from flow control and fluid transfer, to manufacturing and processing equipment, to motion and controls, and more.
- E-newsletters – IHS GlobalSpec publishes over 70 product- and industry-specific e-newsletters designed for industrial professionals. Free of charge, these publications provide a deeper, more precise look at your world.
- Online events – Each year, IHS GlobalSpec hosts more than 15 complimentary online events designed to connect engineering, technical and industrial professionals for the benefit of interactive learning, knowledge sharing and networking.
- Product alerts – Email updates on new products and suppliers in over 130 areas, offering the up-to-date product, supplier and technical information of interest to you.
- CR4 – An online, interactive community for engineers and related professionals to get the latest news, ask questions and participate in discussions.
For suppliers in the industrial space, IHS GlobalSpec solutions designed to deliver your message and product information to your target audience, generating awareness, demand and engagement opportunities among the professionals you are looking to reach. Whether your focus is broad or specialized, we have your audience. And we can help you reach them – through relevant e-newsletters, specific online events, targeted Ad Network channels, custom Webinars marketed to a focused audience, and catalog and directory programs in the areas you serve. To learn more, visit www.globalspecmedia.com.
About IHS (www.ihs.com)
IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.