More than 7.5 million industry professionals – half the world’s engineers – rely on IHS Engineering360 as a trusted resource at every stage of the research, product design and purchasing process. The site delivers a unique information experience, comprised of:
- News & Analysis – authoritative content, including industry/market news and perspectives, analysis, insights and critical information, driven by a seasoned editorial staff
- Products & Suppliers – more than122 million parts from suppliers across the industrial sector, searchable by specification
- Standards Directory – access to metadata and abstracts for 1.6 million standards documents
- Reference Library – a gateway to more than 95 million engineering documents, including technical articles, reports, publications, patents, and e-books
- Engineering Community – an established online community in the engineering/industrial space, offering forums, blogs and related resources
IHS Engineering360 Media Solutions connects industrial marketers with their target audience of engineering and technical, professionals – generating awareness, demand and engagement opportunities at all stages of the buy cycle. Whether your focus is broad or specialized, we have your audience. A complete suite of both push and pull media solutions are available – including e-newsletter sponsorships, banner advertising, catalog and directory offerings, webinars, and custom email programs – helping you reach the right audience, both on their desktops and in their inboxes. To learn more, visit www.engineering360.com/advertising.
About IHS (www.ihs.com)
IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 150 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs about 8,800 people in 32 countries around the world.