|Reports To:||Director of Web Traffic|
|Position Summary: This position will provide support to the Search Marketing team responsible for Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Marketing and SEO content creation. Work will include keyword research, SEO ranking analysis, PPC account administration, competitive analysis, support of landing page optimization tests and user contributed content initiatives. Analysis of website activity using web analytics tools including Omniture and Google Analytics. Excellent analytical, communications and English language skills are required. |
- Organize, document, track and report on departmental projects
- Coordinate timelines and project execution schedules across departments
- Produce schedules and ad hoc reports.
- Maintain keyword ranking system
- Support Paid Search program
- Other duties as assigned.
|Job Requirements/Skill Specifications:|
- Minimum four year college degree preferably in business or marketing
- One to two years experience working in online environment preferred
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Ability to work independently and around obstacles in order to meet goals.
- Excellent Internet and computer skills
- Understanding of SEO and pay-per-click advertising a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate specialized SEO and PPC applications
- Highly independent with ability to accept ownership of tasks and project-related initiatives.
- Highly detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to follow-up with team members and vendors to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proficient in the use of Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc); Word; Outlook; PowerPoint; MS Project; Visio; Internet Explorer; Firefox; Chrome. SQL a plus.
For consideration, please fill out our online application here
Text or MS Word enclosures please
GlobalSpec is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.