|Reports To:||Sr. Multimedia Technology Manager|
|Position Summary: GlobalSpec’s in-house corporate multimedia team is seeking a passionate, innovative editor/shooter with at least 2-5 years of prior experience in commercial, broadcast or corporate multimedia production. The candidate for this position will be responsible for editing, shooting, and creating motion graphics and must exhibit excellent video production skills. The ideal candidate must possess relentless attention to detail, a gifted eye for aesthetics, and the ability to quickly grasp and distil highly complex matters. The Multimedia Editor will work closely with a wide variety of internal and external customers and cross functional support teams to create online video content and marketing video content as required. The candidate for this position must be a natural collaborator who enjoys being in a creative team environment.
The Multimedia Editor candidate’s reel should showcase a variety of content production ranging from commercials, promotions, trailers, interviews, meeting recaps, and corporate/marketing presentations.
- Produce video of speaker presentations and deliver in a creative format online.
- Ensures broadcast/e-events promote the business objectives, support the company goals and ensures end-user satisfaction levels. Constantly streamline and prioritize video production duties to achieve the most efficient production process.
- Monitoring and execution of project production timelines with delivery by set due dates.
- Work with freelance videographers as needed and third party recording studios to coordinate high quality production standards established by GlobalSpec.
- Work directly with hired speakers and sponsoring clients to schedule and coordinate video recording dates, recording methods, and delivery of materials by necessary due dates.
- Prepare for and deliver high quality video presentations from camera work executed in GlobalSpec’s in-house studio.
- Provide coaching tips and best practice tips to speakers as needed.
- Work with sponsoring clients to develop and produce client podcasts.
- Preparation of Client presentations on DVD and placement in GlobalSpec’s video library.
- Assist with posting and removal of speaker videos on GlobalSpec’s video library web page.
- Understanding of and demonstrated use of third party platform vendor backend systems for the implementation of both audio and video webinars.
- Assist in the delivery of a live webinar as needed – pushing necessary components during the live day presentation.
- Loading of videos into webcast console as needed.
- Uploading of speaker presentations in event environment as needed.
- Support both event/webinar managers with platform set up and production of webcasts and events.
- Produce marketing video presentations as needed in support of GlobalSpec’s overall marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Job Requirements/Skill Specifications:|
For consideration, please fill out our online application here
. Qualifed candidates will be contacted directly.
Text or MS Word enclosures please
GlobalSpec is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.