Zebra LP2824 Desktop Printer
Product Announcement from A Bar Code Business, Inc.
A Powerful, Ultra-Compact Printer…
One of the smallest in its class, the easy-to-use 2824 Plus desktop printer tucks into your tightest work spaces and prints 2-inch-wide labels or receipts with best-in-class print speeds. The 2824 Plus includes Zebra Setup Utilities, which guides you through simple setup steps so you can get up and running quickly. It also includes an OpenACCESS™ design and clear media window for simple media loading and monitoring.
Better Performance, More Flexibility…
A robust 32-bit RISC processor increases throughput and productivity with faster formatting and first label out (Auto Calibration). For greater flexibility and enhanced performance, choose from a variety of options like convenient peeler and cutter, and 64 MB Flash memory that lets you store and use more graphics and fonts. With co-resident EPL™ and ZPL® programming languages, the 2824 Plus works seamlessly with other Zebra printers, while serial/parallel/USB connectivity and optional 10/100 Ethernet allow easy system integration.
If you would like to receive a complete manufacturer's spec sheet for the LP 2824, please call 800-644-0077.
Features & Benefits
- Print Type: Direct Thermal Only
- Print Speed: 4 IPS (102mm)
- Resolution: 203 DPI (8 dots/mm)
- Maximum Print Width: 2.2" (56mm)
- Minimum Print Length: 39.0" (991mm)
- Maximum Media Width: 2.36" (60mm)
- Programming Languages: EPL & ZPL
- SRAM Memory: 8MB Standard
- Flash Memory: 4MB Standard / 64MB Flash Optional Maximum
- Interface: RS-232 Serial/USB v 1.1 / Parallel / Optional 10/100 Ethernet
- Power Source: Auto Detectable 100-120 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Weight: LP - 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg) / TLP - 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Free Pre-Sale & Post-Sale Technical Support
- Windows Print Drivers & Design / Printing Software Included