Product Announcement from ACME Engineering Products, Inc.
Scalable system using Wireless Sensor-Transmitters communicating with a central Control Panel as well as Remote Wireless Relay Modules to operate ventilation equipment & Remote Alarms.
The ACME Wireless MultiSet series is a microprocessor-based multipoint multigas wireless detection and control system that can be used with a wide variety of ACME toxic, combustible, refrigerant & oxygen gas sensors. The sensors can be grouped in any combination. The communication between the Control Panel and the remote sensor-transmitters is accomplished through a 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz wireless network operating in a range of 1500-2000 ft. , (indoors).
- FCC/IC/ETSI/CE approved RF modules for up to 256 remote sensor-transmitters & up to 96 Remote Relay Modules.
- Minimal installation cost - virtually no field wiring required.
- Continuous 2 year Battery-powered sensor operation with self diagnostics. Sensors are also available for 24V AC operation.
- Relay outputs from the Control Panel or from Remote Wireless Relay Modules.
- Energy savings through the intermittent operation of ventilation equipment in enclosed facilities.
- Suitable for garages, tunnels, warehouses and other enclosed commercial locations where a hazardous build-up of gases may occur.
- .Ideal for retrofit of existing buildings to improve safety and conserve energy.
- Designed for multiple stage projects.
Click here for product specifications.