Connectors: HDMI Male to HDMI Male
Product Announcement from AEM-LLC
HDMI Cable Assembly, Connectors: HDMI Male to HDMI Male
Model Number:HDMI-HDMI Cable – 3
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- HDMI is an industry standard digital interface that supports both audio and video data components.
- HDMI has quickly become the defacto standard for connecting consumer electronic devices together and was pioneered by a group of companies.
- HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video as well as multi-channel digital audio on a single industry standard cable. HDMI is capable of carrying any type of compressed audio data such as Dolby or DTS.
- HDMI can transmit all HDTV standards and supports 8 channel digital audio and up to 5Gbps (Giga bits per second) bandwidth.
- Connectors: HDMI male to HDMI male
- Broadcast quality digital video, digital audio, and intercomponent control signals all in one compact, high-performance connection!
- Five layers of shielding: two 80%+ PCOCC copper braids and one 100% overlapped Mylar foil provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
- 24karat-gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer and a lifetime of maximum performance
- Silver-solder construction eliminates the negative effects of dissimilar metals on the delicate digital signal
- Nitrogen-injected dielectric and meticulous construction make this interconnect the perfect choice for the most demanding home cinema installations.
- 720p is the resolution of 1280x720 pixels. "p" abbreviated for progressive format.
- 1080i is the resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. "i" abbreviated for interlaced format.
- 1080p is the resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. "p" abbreviated for progressive format.
Please click on the buttons for more information or request a quote today!