Product Announcement from AEM-LLC
DisplayPort 20 to DVI 24 Pin Adapter with Standby Mode Current of 64uA
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Compliant with displayport 1.1 specification for both 1.62 and 2.7Gbps
- Support full displayport link training
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3a specification up to 2.25Gbps
- Compliant with DVI 1.1 specification up to 1.65Gbps
- ESD protact: human body mode at 8kV, machine mode at 400V, and charged device mode at 2kV
- PC: VGA, SVGA, VGA, SXGA, UXGA and UXGA
- HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1,080i, and 1,080p
- Standby mode current: 64uA
- LED indicator: cable link status
Please click on the buttons for more information or request a quote today!
You have successfully added from to your part list.