Product Announcement from AEM-LLC
Connectors: HDMI Male to DVI (24+1) Male, Nitrogen-injected Dielectric and Meticulous Construction
Model Number:HDMI-DVI(24+1) Cable – 2
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Certified to perform at standards set by HDMI. Our HDMI to DVI digital HDTV Velocity Series interconnects will provide a pure digital high-definition video connection! Using HDMI and/or DVI-enabled components, you will see the purity of the original signal with absolutely no picture degradation. Fully tested and absolutely guaranteed. HDMI-DVI VIDEO CABLE is an ideal choice to interface computer graphics components with HDMI-equipped display devices. Do not compromise your high-definition video signal; use the right interconnects. Impact Acoustics Velocity HDMI-to-DVI cables are the right choice when value and performance are essential.
- Connectors: HDMI male to DVI (24 + 1) male
- Broadcast quality digital video, digital audio, and intercomponent control signals all in one compact, high-performance connection!
- Three layers of shielding: two 80%+ OFC copper braids and one 100% overlapped Mylar foil provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
- 24karat-gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer and a lifetime of maximum performance
- Silver-solder construction eliminates the negative effects of dissimilar metals on the delicate digital signal
- Nitrogen-injected dielectric and meticulous construction make this interconnect the perfect choice for the most demanding home cinema installations.
- 720p is the resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels. P abbreviated for progressive format.
- 1080i is the resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels. I abbreviated for interlaced format.
- 1080p is the resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels. P abbreviated for progressive format.
Please click on the buttons for more information or request a quote today!