MGE Galaxy PW
Product Announcement from APC by Schneider Electric
Time Tested Reliability MGE Galaxy PW offers traditional 3 phase power protection with the reliability of the MGE product family. Ideal for small to medium data centers, facilities and transportation, the MGE Galaxy PW offers on-line double conversion technology for true isolation between input and output. Availability is achieved through zero transfer time for critical loads. Manageability is achieved with the Network Management Card that provides remote monitoring and management. Serviceability is greatly enhanced by front panel access and includes start-up and standard on-site warranty services. All of these features make the MGE Galaxy PW the easiest UPS in its class to manage and maintain.
Features & Benefits
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
Generator compatible Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple UPSs simultaneously.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple UPSs to increase system redundancy
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- 7x24 telephone technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- Network management capability - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators