Product Announcement from APC by Schneider Electric
The most efficient way to cool the IT environment. Aisle Containment products maximize the effectiveness of InRow cooling solutions for low to high density racked IT loads. Available in rack or aisle level configurations, these products are designed to completely separate the supply and return air paths of the IT equipment. Ideal for any IT environment, the air separation ensures the warmest possible air is being returned to the InRow cooling units, which further increases the efficiency, capacity, and predictability of the cooling system. Aisle containment is available for 300mm, 600mm, 750mm wide NetShelter Racks, UPS/PDU, and InRow Cooling products. Front containment can also be added to the rack configuration for additional isolation and noise dampening.
Features & Benefits
- Cable access brush strip - Blocks air from escaping through holes surrounding cabling.
- Ceiling tiles - Closes off the top of the hot aisle to prevent warm air from mixing with room air.
- One-way locking door - Secures the hot aisle while allowing for quick exit in case of emergency.
- Scalable densities - Allows for higher cooling to be achieved by integrating the Hot Aisle Containment System with row-based architecture.
- Modular design - Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.