Product Announcement from ARM Inc.
ARM DS-5 features an application and kernel space debugger with trace, system-wide performance analyzer, real-time system simulator, and compiler. These features are included in a customized, powerful and friendly Eclipse-based IDE. The tool suite makes it easy to develop and optimize Linux-based systems for ARM-powered systems, shortening development and testing cycles, and helping engineers to create resource-efficient software.
- Eclipse IDE - with source editor and project manager
- Compiler - GNU-based compilation tools
- Debugger - Fully featured graphical application debugger
- Simulator - Fast simulation model of a Cortex -A8 SoC
- DS-5 knowledgebase articles - frequent questions and answers
- DS-5 Debugger: Access to NEON™ registers, capability to export trace data, enhanced inline support, Linux kernel trace filtering, and more.
- Streamline: Time-based filtering for profiling reports, stretchable cross-section markers for time measurement and quick hotstpot analysis, independent shared library analysis, and support for CPU hotplug
- Configuration Database: Out-of-the-box debug support for these additional devices: (complete list of devices)
- Atmel AT91SAM9G / AT91SAM9X25
- Freescale i.MX2 / i.MX3 / i.MX5
- NXP LPC3220 / LPC3230 / LPC3240
- Samsung S5PC100 / S5PC110 / S5PV210
- TI OMAP / Sitara / DiVinci
Get the Latest Flash player.