Product Announcement from ARM Inc.
The Keil MCB1200 Evaluation Board enables you to create and test working programs based on the NXP LPC1200 family of ARM Cortex™-M0 processor-based devices.
- 33MHz LPC1227FBD64/301 device ARM Cortex-M0 processor-based MCU in 64-pin LQFP
- On-Chip Memory: 128KB Flash and 8KB RAM
- Serial Interface
- Potentiometer for ADC Input
- Up to 55 GPIO
- 8 User LEDs + power
- 4 push-buttons (2 GPIO, ISP, & reset)
- Power via USB connector
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 10-pin Cortex debug (0.05 inch connector)
The MCB1200 Evaluation Boards and Starter Kits include the MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools. These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that run on the MCB1200 evaluation boards, and a Quickstart guide are included.