Product Announcement from ARM Inc.
The MCB1700 Evaluation Board is available in two different configurations:
- The MCB1750 Evaluation Board is based on the NXP LPC1750 family and comes populated with an LPC1758.
- The MCB1760 Evaluation Board is based on the NXP LPC1760 family and comes populated with an LPC1768.
The MCB1700 Evaluation Board includes the following:
- PC with one available USB port,
- Windows 2000, XP, and Vista,
- One CD-ROM drive,
- ULINK family USB-JTAG Adapter for high-performance Debug/Download (optional).
The following MCB1700 Starter Kits (which include a ULINK-ME USB-JTAG Adapter) are available:
The MCB1700 Evaluation Board and Starter Kit include MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools. These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications which run on the MCB1700 are included.