ULINK2 USB-JTAG Adapter
Product Announcement from ARM Inc.
The Keil® ULINK2 USB-JTAG Adapter connects your PC's USB port to your target system (via JTAG, SWD, or OCDS) and allows you to program and debug embedded programs on target hardware.
• Plug-and-Play installation using standard Windows USB drivers
• Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for ARM Cortex-M3 based devices
• Real-Time Trace for Cortex-M3 using Serial Wire Viewer (SWV)
• NXP 2-wire debug interface (P89LPC952 and P89LPC954) support
• Real-Time Agent with memory R/W during execution, terminal emulation, and serial debug output
• 10-pin and 20-pin connector support
ULINK2 may be used for:
• On-chip Debugging (using on-chip JTAG, SWD, or SWV),
• Flash Memory Programming (using user-configurable Flash programming algorithms).
Using the Keil µVision® IDE/Debugger with the ULINK2 adapter, you can easily create, download, and test embedded applications on actual target hardware.