Digital Flow Meter...microprocessor-driven
Product Announcement from Aalborg Instruments
Aalborg®'s - DFC Programmable Mass Flow Controllers offer Digital Signal Processing as well as Valve Override where the control valve is forced to fully open (purge) or fully close via the analog or digital interface.
Design Features Include:
- Digital and Analog mode simultaneous operation.
- Self-diagnostics to ensure the unit is in optimum working condition.
- Stored calibration data for 1-10 gases.
- Totalizer indication of total gas quantity.
- Programmable flow configurations.
- Auto-tune function for optimum control response.
- Conversion factors for up to 256 gases.
- Alarm limits for high and low gas flow.
Aalborg®'s Digital Mass Flow Controllers are individually programmed and NIST traceably calibrated.
Visit Aalborg®'s online catalog. Contact: www.aalborg.com Call 1-800-529-4180 or 1-845-770-3000.