Product Announcement from Aalborg Instruments
Aalborg®'s unique non-rotating needle is cylindrical with a precision-ground tapered metering surface. The needle moves in a rectilinear fashion which accounts for its desirable 16-turn high resolution attribute. Hysteresis (see-sawing) is virtually eliminated due to the needle design and the closely fitting fine thread on its adjustment plunger. The valve body is precision machined chrome plated brass or type 316 Sainless Steel.
- VALVE STEM- sixteen turns, non-rising type
- MAXIMUM OPERATING PRESSURE -500 psig (3792 kPa)
- MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE- 180°F (82°C) - brass valves; 250°F (121°C) - 316 stainless steel valves
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- BODY- Chrome plated brass or 316 Stainless Steel
- VALVE NEEDLE- 316 Stainless Steel ORIFICE, 316 Stainless Steel with PTFE liner O-RINGS PTFE, and Buna-N® standard with brass valves; PTFE and Viton® standard with 316 Stainless Steel valves; optional Viton®, PTFE/Kalrez®, EPR CONNECTIONS 1/8 inch female NPT