Vortex Meters... steam, liquid, gas applications
Product Announcement from Aalborg Instruments
VORTEX METERS FILTER OUT NON-FLOW NOISE
Aalborg®'s Vx Vortex Shedding Flow Meters are all-purpose, heavy duty electronic meters designed to measure liquid, gas, and steam flow rates. In-line Models, available with Wafer, Flange, or Insertion Mounting, are highly accurate throughout the flow range. The units' lack of moving parts assures reliability and low maintenance- no holes to clog and no fluid-to-sensor contact.
These units are equipped with unique Dual Signal Processing Technology which independently measures each vortex on either side of the bluff body while filtering out non-flow noise. The result is increased accuracy and wide rangeability - a high turndown ratio up to 80:1- as well as improving accuracy at low flows. In addition, electronics can be remote-mounted up to 30.5 m (100 ft.).Each Vortex Meter is NIST traceably calibrated and individually programmed.
- RELIABILITY No moving parts to wear or fail.
- WIDE RANGEABILITY High flow turndown ratio up to 80:1.
- HIGH ACCURACY ±1% of rate. Increased noise cancellation as a result of dual signal processing technology.
- Maximum Pressure 103 bar (1500 psig) with wafer mount.
- Low Flow Cut-off Adjustable: Set @ min. per Tables.
- High Flow Cut-off Adjustable: Set @ max. per Tables.
- Voltage 115/230 VAC selectable or 24 VDC.
- Outputs Analog 4-20mA DC into 600 ohm or less.
- MAXIMUM PRESSURE 103 bar (1500 psig) with wafer mount
- FLUID TEMPERATURE -73º to 232º C std./to 316º C opt. (-100º to 450º F std./to 600º F opt).
- LOW FLOW CUT-OFF Adjustable: Set @ min.
- HIGH FLOW CUT-OFF Adjustable: Set @ max.
- VOLTAGE 115/230 VAC selectable or 24 VDC.
- FREQUENCY 50/60 Hz.
- OUTPUTS Analog: 4-20 mA DC into 600 ohm or less.
Visit Aalborg®'s online catalog. www.aalborg.com Call 1-800-529-4180 or 1-845-770-3000.