Product Announcement from Able Electropolishing Company, Inc.
Electropolishing cuts costs and improves quality on metal parts.
- We serve customers world-wide from our modern facility.
- We operate 24 hours a day to meet your production schedules.
- Our website provides extensive case histories highlighting metal surface problems and solutions.
- We can process most alloys in any production quantity.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- Same day and next day service.
- Providing quality service since 1954
Electropolishing can improve surface finish by as much as 50%.
Electropolishing: Our proprietary reverse plating technique offers solutions to a wide variety of metal surface problems. Brighten, deburr, size and passivate your parts all in one operation.
Metal Alloys We Electropolish:
- 200-300 Series Stainless Steels
- 400 Series Stainless Steels
- Precipitating Hardening Grades
- Copper Alloys
- Specialty Alloys
- Nickel Alloys
- Unusual Stainless Steels
- Carbon Steels
- Tool Steels
- Specialty Steels
- For a full list, visit www.ableelectropolishing.com/metal.htm
Brite® Passivation: Our proprietary Brite® Passivation process was designed for customers who are looking for a superior process to passivation. This light electropolishing process gives your part some brightness as well as leaving the surface free of contamination.
Passivation: An acid cleaning process designed to remove free iron from the surface of corrosion resistant steels. ABLE passivates per the ASTM A967 specification, as well as many other industry and customer-specific standards.