Product Announcement from Abrisa Technologies
Abrisa Technologies can provide custom fabrication and thin film coating of a wide selection of soda-lime float glass. Soda-lime glass can be chemically strengthened to increase mechanical strength or heat strengthened/tempered to increase thermal shock resistance and mechanical strength. The substrates can be machined, optically coated, chemically etched, sandblasted, colored, or laminated.
Soda-Lime sheet glass is made by a floating molten glass on a bed of molten tin; this method gives the sheet uniform thickness and very flat surfaces. Soda-lime is the base material for most clear, colored, and patterned glass types. Soda-Lime glass can be used in a wide range of applications.
Abrisa Technologies can supply the following soda-lime glass substrate material:
- Clear & Tinted – provides high light transmission, can be AR coated for super high transmission, can be chemically strengthened, and has good flatness and no green tint.
- Low Iron Soda-Lime – provides high light transmission, can be AR coated for super high transmission, can be chemically strengthened, and has good flatness and no green tint.
- Anti-Glare Reducing Etched Soda-Lime – provides glare reduction, has high resolution, superior durability, and anti-Newton ring.
- Patterned Glass for Light Control – can be fabricated into virtually any shape, drilled, sandblasted, screen printed, polished, UV coated, dichroic coated, heat tempered, and more.
- Low Emissivity (Low E) – provides a higher window U-Value, increased insulation performance, energy savings, and decreases color fade by blocking UV light.
- Heat Absorbing Float Glass – Absorbs IR.
Soda-Lime glass from Abrisa Technologies is held in stock in a wide variety of thicknesses and sizes for quick turnaround and delivery.