Rugged, Industrial-Strength Four Port USB Hub
Product Announcement from ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
ACCES I/O Products, Inc., is pleased to announce the addition of a rugged, industrial-strength 4-port USB hub to its ever-growing product line of small form factor embedded products-the USB-104-HUB. This small industrial/military grade hub features extended temperature operation (-40°C to 85°C), high retention USB connectors, and an industrial steel enclosure for shock and vibration mitigation. The OEM version (board only) is PC/104 sized and can easily be installed in new or existing PC/104-based systems as well. The USB-104-HUB now makes it easy to add additional USB-based I/O to your embedded system or to connect peripherals such as external hard drives, keyboards, GPS, wireless and more. Real-world markets include Industrial Automation, Embedded OEM, Laboratory, Kiosk, Transportation/Automotive, and Military/Government.This versatile four port hub can be bus powered or self powered. You may choose from three power input connectors: DC power input jack, screw terminals, or 3.5" drive power connector (Berg). Mounting provisions include DIN rail, 3.5" front panel drive bay mounting, and various panel mounting plates. The 3.5" front panel drive bay mounting provision allows for easy installation in rack-mount industrial and military grade style chassis, as well as home or office PCs.
Available accessories include a wide variety of standard USB cables and mounting provisions for quick and easy-to-use, out of the box, connectivity. To make use of the miniature embedded USB header connectors, ACCES offers an assortment of embedded micro-fit USB header cables.
Key features of the USB-104-HUB include:
- Rugged, industrialized, four-port USB hub
- High-speed USB 2.0 device, USB 3.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Extended temperature operation (-40°C to +85°C)
- Data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Supports bus powered and self-powered modes
- Three power input connectors (power jack, screw terminals, or 3.5" drive Berg power connector)
- LED status indicators for power and overcurrent fault conditions for each downstream port
- USB/104 form-factor for OEM embedded applications
- OEM version (board only) features PC/104 module size and mounting compatibility
- Includes micro-fit embedded USB header connectors in parallel with all standard USB connectors
- Industrial grade USB connectors feature high-retention design
- Small (4" x 4" x 1"), low profile, steel enclosure
- 3.5" front panel drive bay mounting provision
No driver installation is required for the USB-104-HUB product. Any USB compliant operating system will automatically install it. It will enumerate as a Generic Hub which uses the USB Hub Class Driver that is built into USB compliant operating systems such as Linux (including Mac OS X) and Windows.
For additional information, readers can view a data sheet and manual for the new USB-104-HUB by visiting the product webpage at www.accesio.com/usb-104-hub.
About ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
For over 20 years, ACCES I/O Products, Inc. has supplied an extensive range of analog, digital, serial communication, and isolated I/O boards and solutions. ACCES also offers complete systems, integration services and enclosures with a quick turn-around on custom projects including software. ACCES products are designed for use with PC/104, PCI, PCI Express, Pico-ITXe, Pico-I/O, ETX, USB, USB/104, USB/PICO, Ethernet and ISA, as well as distributed, wireless I/O, and computer-on-module (COM) form factors. All hardware comes with a 30-day, no-risk return policy and a three-year warranty. For further information, visit the company's web site at www.accesio.com.
Price: USB-104-HUB-Prices start at $164
Please inquire for OEM and volume pricing
Delivery: Stock to two weeks ARO
For Further Information, Contact:
Marketing Communications Director
ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
10623 Roselle Street, San Diego, CA 92121
Tel: 858.550.9559 • FAX: 858.550.7322