Product Announcement from ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
In the world of data acquisition and control one of the major problems is electrical interference (EMI), and the negative impact it has on signal-to-noise-ratio and overall reliability. One of the ways to combat EMI is through signal-conditioning.
- AIM-16 Sub-Conditioner and Sub-Multiplexer
- IIB-24 Digital signal-conditioner - converts 24 TTL inputs into optically-isolated inputs
- LVDT-8U 8-Port LVDT / RVDT Excitation, Signal Conditioning
- ROB-8A 8-Port Electromechanical Relay Card
- ROB-24 24-Port Electromechanical Relay Card
- ROB-24H 24-Port Electromechanical Relay Card, High Current Rating (For add-on options, see ROB-24)
- A16A Solid-state I/O Modules and Cards
- A24A Solid-state I/O Modules and Cards
Signal Conditioning is also useful in providing application flexibility, reducing system interfaces required, and more. Sub multiplexers are a way of increasing the number of useful channels, generally on Analog Input boards, by multiplexing multiple input sources onto a single electrical signal for the host DAQ board to acquire. ACCES' line of sub-multiplexers includes onboard signal conditioning, as well.
Use the links below to view ACCES I/O's extensive line of products (Including specifications, additional information and pricing):