Product Announcement from ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
Model USB-DIO-16H features 16 high-speed buffered digital inputs or digital outputs at continuous, sustained streaming speeds up to 16 MB/s for fast, unlimited waveform length. The module is capable of 80 MB/s bursts with handshaking signals for synchronizing communications plus an additional 18 bits of general purpose digital I/O. The USB-DIO-16H is a port-powered high-speed USB 2.0 devices and offers hot swapping functionality for quick connect/disconnect whenever you need additional I/O on your USB port.
- Overview of the NEW Model USB-DIO-16H USB Digital Waveform Generator Modules
- View / Download USB-DIO-16H Manual (in .PDF format)
- View / Download Data Sheet (in .PDF format)
- View all our Digital Input/output products
- Email your specific application and techical questions to our trained sales engineers - we are here to help...
- Request a price quotation...
The series includes four models (USB-DIO-16H, USB-DIO-16A, USB-DI16A, and USB-DO16A). Choose from input only, output only, and input/output versions along with expandable FIFOs. These modules are especially useful where high-speed data needs to be captured or output for testing or stimulus/response applications. These include testing and debugging, laboratory automation, manufacturing test, image capture, process monitoring, datasource emulation, and many more which require the need for high-speed parallel data transfer.
Use the links below to view ACCES I/O's extensive line of products (Including specifications, additional information and pricing):