Perforated & Fabricated Metal for Heavy Equipment
Product Announcement from Accurate Perforating & Metal Fabricating
In addition to the broad capabilities of Accurate Metal Fabricating, the Accurate family of metal working companies also includes Accurate Perforating. For more than 70 years, Accurate Perforating has been providing a wide range of perforated and fabricated blanks, parts, components, and assemblies for use in heavy equipment and tools in the construction, agricultural, and mining industries.
With their state-of-the-art machinery and engineering expertise, Accurate Perforating can perforate holes ranging from .029" to 4" in diameter in a variety of metals as thick as 1/2". Accurate Perforating also maintains an immense tooling library with more than 2,000 ready-to-run patterns, from basic holes and slots to hexagons and cloverleaf. Accurate's fabrication division can then cut, punch, bend, and weld your perforated metal into a finished component. In addition, Accurate can finish and package your component to your specifications.
Accurate Perforating is ready to collaborate on your project, providing superior levels of service and exacting attention to detail to help turn your ideas into reality. Capabilities include:
- Materials 1/4" thick and 60" wide
- Under certain conditions, up to 1/2" thick and 72" wide
- Holes ranging from .029" to 4" in diameter
- A variety of metals and other materials
- From sheets, coils, & resquared blanks to finished components
- Tool library with more than 2,000 patterns
- Basic holes and slots to hexagons and cloverleaf
- Custom patterns can often be developed
- Stocking program available for large orders
- Fabrication including cutting, welding, punching, bending, & corrugating