Product Announcement from Acrolab Ltd.
Acrolab is the Master Distributor of Stoner Products for CANADA. We offer a complete line of Stoner products - Mold releases, rust inhibitors, lubricants, cleaning agents and much more!
Meets all Clean Air Act Regulations and contain no CFCs, or Class I (ozone depleting) chemicals. Better yet, they contain no methylene chloride.
Aerosol mold release agents for plastics, rubber, foams, waxes and other materials in processes such as injection, compression, transfer, pour cast, thermoform, blow, extrusion, and foam molding. As a customer to the Stoner line of products Acrolab will offer you the best possible service
- We store this product on site in Windsor, Ontario.
- Save the trouble and expense of "we just ran out" emergencies,
- Save the time and paperwork of routine ordering
- Contains no Class I or Class II ozone depleting substances.
- Contains no CFC or HCFC propellants or solvents.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as methylene chloride or 1,1,1 trichloroethane.
Stoner products are sold by the case, with one case containing 12 aerosol spray cans. Other options are available.
Standard Terms and Conditions
A minimum order may apply. Quotes are valid for 30 days. Changes in quantities may affect pricing. Delivery times are based upon stock levels at time of quotation and are subject to change. Terms are subject to credit approval. MASTER CARD and VISA accepted. Company terms, net 30 on approved credit.
To open an Acrolab account please visit us at http://www.acrolab.com/download/creditapp.pdf
Taxes and shipping are extra.
[Stoner products by Acrolab are available in Canada only]
Call the Acrolab Order Desk today!
· 1 800 265 9542 Toll free in North America
· 1 800 465 9674 Fax
· 519 944 5900 Direct