MSL2-448 Scissor Lift
Product Announcement from Advance Lifts, Inc.
The MSL Series lifts were designed for the higher travel applications that require shorter platform lengths than would be available with a single scissor design. The lighter capacity units are built with solid steel legs for more compact design and greater cost savings, while the higher capacity units are built with structural tubing legs for greater rigidity, lighter weight and optimum cost savings.
- Min. Platform Size: 30 x 42 in.
- Max. Platform Size: 48 x 66 in.
- Max. End Capacity: 2,800 lbs.
- Loading Side Capacity: 2,800 lbs.
- Baseframe Size: 30 x 42 in.
- Lowered Height: 12.5 in.
- Raised Height: 60.5 in.
- Approx. Speed Up: 25 sec.
- Internal Motor: 2 HP
- Shipping Weight: 875 lbs.
*Lift shown with optional beveled toe guards.
Special Features and Benefits
- These units are equipped with the patented "Platform Centering Devices", which can double or triple the life of a lift.
- The controllers are assembled in our U.L. approved panel shop.
- All hydraulic cylinders are machine grade with clear plastic return lines.
- All pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings.
- The reservoirs are mild steel.
- These units conform to all applicable ANSI codes.
- These units are fully primed and finished with baked enamel.