Product Announcement from Advanced Engineered Systems, Inc.
Advanced Engineered Systems, Inc. (AES) is a world leader in dry cell battery technology.
AES designs and builds equipment for low-speed 5 to 20 parts per minute pilot lines thru 600 parts per minute high-speed assembly lines.
If AES does not have an existing design that fits your needs we would be happy to work with you to design and build a line tailored to your needs.
AES has over 30 years of experience in designing and building the following battery assembly equipment.
- Assembly machines for Alkaline, NiMH and NiCad.
- Assembly machines for Lithium-ion cells.
- Assembly machines for Thin wound lead acid and Zinc Air cells.
- Winders for round and prismatic cells.
- Stackers for prismatic cells and capacitors.
- Cap assembly machines
- Filling machines (volumetric, vacuum and centrifugal)
- Closing machines (from continuous motion crimping to laser welded prismatic)
- Lab and Prototype Equipment
AES has provided battery assembly equipment for numerous industries, including:
- Commercial Batteries
- Consumer Batteries
- Medical Devices (internal & external)