Customized Board to Board Connectors
Product Announcement from Advanced Interconnections Corp.
Our unique Peel-A-Way® Carriers and precision drilled FR-4 insulators can be designed in a wide variety of shapes and sizes without expensive set-up or tooling costs. Designs can be transitioned to molded insulators as production volumes ramp-up. Advanced® connectors, featuring screw-machined terminals, are preferred when reliability and long-term performance are mandated.
- Square, rectangular, circular, and odd shapes
- Select from our standard screw-machined terminals or let us design one to meet your requirements
- In-house CNC machining enables fast turn-around on small volumes of pins for prototypes - not possible with stamped-and-formed designs
- Variety of insulator materials and stack heights available; typical range from .045" (1.14mm) up to 1.0" (25.4mm)
- We specialize in polarized/keyed designs for blind-mating with shrouded insulators to protect pins and aid in alignment
- Contact one of our Product Engineers to get started
From 0.50mm to 1.27mm pitch, our Board to Board Connectors are a durable, cost-effective solution for your PC board stacking applications. More information...
Quick Links for our Customized Board to Board Connectors:
About Advanced Interconnections:
Advanced Interconnections Corp. is an ISO 9001 Certified designer and manufacturer of innovative interconnect solutions with technologically advanced features. Patented designs offer high reliability in development, test, validation, and production level device-to-board and board-to-board applications.
Advanced Interconnections specializes in IC Sockets and Adapters for BGA, PGA, CSP, QFP, PLCC, SOIC, DIP, and SIP packages as well as IC Package Conversion Adapters and Board-to-Board Connectors. Standard and custom designs are available, all featuring screw-machined terminals for superior quality and field-proven performance. To comply with the RoHS Directive and the worldwide movement toward environmentally-friendly manufacturing, Advanced is pleased to offer all of their products with lead-free options.
Links to our full product line:
- BGA Socketing Systems - An Economical and Dependable Alternative to Direct Device Attach
- PGA Sockets and Adapters - Wide Variety of Materials, Lengths, and Sizes
- DIP Sockets and Adapters - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles, from 8 Pin to 64 Pin
- SIP Sockets and Adapters - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles, from 2 to 100 Positions
- Relay Sockets - Multiple Terminal Types Available on Single Sheets for Simple One-Step Loading
- Adapters - Custom and Standard Solutions Including SOIC to DIP or PLCC to PGA
- Board-To-Board Connectors - Wide Variety of Configurations and Stack Heights
- Proteksion™ Image Sensor Sockets - Standard, Footprint-Specific, and Custom Configurations
- Peel-A-Way® Removable Carriers - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles
- Advanced® Terminals - Screw-machined for High Quality Sockets, Adapters, and Connectors