Product Announcement from Advanced Interconnections Corp.
The Mod5 Series Flip-Top™ BGA Socket provides a compact, surface mount test solution for micro-BGA chipsets used in applications such as handheld, mobile, and wireless product development. Precision machined spring probes with industry proven solder balls ensure high reliability performance. More Information...
- Model shown accommodates BGA packages up to 12mm sq. (22 x 22 rows) with larger sizes available upon request
- Precision machined spring probes offer high bandwidth with very low insertion loss
- Compact size (small keepout zone) enables use on design boards
- Flip-Top BGA Socket's easy actuation with simple cover and turn-screw heat sink enables quick insertion and extraction
- SMT design eliminates the cost of hardware and mounting holes and their associated interference with traces on the PCB
Quick Links for our Mod5 Series Flip-Top Test Socket Products:
About Advanced Interconnections:
Advanced Interconnections Corp. is an ISO 9001 Certified designer and manufacturer of innovative interconnect solutions with technologically advanced features. Their patented designs offer high reliability in development, test, validation, and production level device-to-board and board-to-board applications.
Advanced Interconnections specializes in IC Sockets and Adapters for BGA, PGA, CSP, QFP, PLCC, SOIC, DIP, and SIP packages as well as IC Package Conversion Adapters and Board-to-Board Connectors. Standard and custom designs are available, all featuring screw-machined terminals for superior quality and field-proven performance. To comply with the RoHS Directive and the worldwide movement toward environmentally-friendly manufacturing, Advanced is pleased to offer all of their products with lead-free options.
Links to our full product line:
- BGA Socketing Systems - An Economical and Dependable Alternative to Direct Device Attach
- PGA Sockets and Adapters - Wide Variety of Materials, Lengths, and Sizes
- DIP Sockets and Adapters - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles, from 8 Pin to 64 Pin
- SIP Sockets and Adapters - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles, from 2 to 100 Positions
- Relay Sockets - Multiple Terminal Types Available on Single Sheets for Simple One-Step Loading
- Adapters - Custom and Standard Solutions Including SOIC to DIP or PLCC to PGA
- Board-To-Board Connectors - Wide Variety of Configurations and Stack Heights
- Proteksion™ Image Sensor Sockets - Standard, Footprint-Specific, and Custom Configurations
- Peel-A-Way® Removable Carriers - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles
- Advanced® Terminals - Screw-machined for High Quality Sockets, Adapters, and Connectors