Product Announcement from Advanced Interconnections Corp.
New BGA Interposers from Advanced Interconnections are a cost-effective method for converting lead-free BGA device packages for use on boards processed with lower temperature, Tin/Lead solder profiles. Designs for package conversion are also available. More information...
Advanced's turn-key solution consists of lead-free BGA device attach to an Interposer adapter board in a high temperature reflow process, followed by mounting of eutectic (63/37) Tin/Lead solder balls on the bottom of the Interposer. The compact Interposer assembly is shipped ready for use on existing PC boards, eliminating the need to change Tin/Lead solder profiles or subject other components to higher processing temperatures.
- Reduces costs associated with device package transition or obsolescence
- Lead-free device attach service provided
- Industry-proven solder ball terminal design provides the high reliability required in medical, military, telecom, and automotive applications
- High temperature FR-4 adapter board closely matches original package size
- Same footprint as BGA device (currently available in 0.80, 1.00, and 1.27mm pitch)
- Custom designed to customer's requirements
- Tape and Reel packaging available
- Designs for package conversion are also available
Quick Links for our BGA Interposer Products:
About Advanced Interconnections:
Advanced Interconnections Corp. is an ISO 9001 Certified designer and manufacturer of innovative interconnect solutions with technologically advanced features. Their patented designs offer high reliability in development, test, validation, and production level device-to-board and board-to-board applications.
Advanced Interconnections specializes in IC Sockets and Adapters for BGA, PGA, CSP, QFP, PLCC, SOIC, DIP, and SIP packages as well as IC Package Conversion Adapters and Board-to-Board Connectors. Standard and custom designs are available, all featuring screw-machined terminals for superior quality and field-proven performance. To comply with the RoHS Directive and the worldwide movement toward environmentally-friendly manufacturing, Advanced is pleased to offer all of their products with lead-free options.
Links to our full product line:
- BGA Socketing Systems - An Economical and Dependable Alternative to Direct Device Attach
- PGA Sockets and Adapters - Wide Variety of Materials, Lengths, and Sizes
- DIP Sockets and Adapters - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles, from 8 Pin to 64 Pin
- SIP Sockets and Adapters - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles, from 2 to 100 Positions
- Relay Sockets - Multiple Terminal Types Available on Single Sheets for Simple One-Step Loading
- Adapters - Custom and Standard Solutions Including SOIC to DIP or PLCC to PGA
- Board-To-Board Connectors - Wide Variety of Configurations and Stack Heights
- Proteksion™ Image Sensor Sockets - Standard, Footprint-Specific, and Custom Configurations
- Peel-A-Way® Removable Carriers - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles
- Advanced® Terminals - Screw-machined for High Quality Sockets, Adapters, and Connectors