Product Announcement from Advanced Interconnections Corp.
PGA Sockets and Adapters from Advanced Interconnections feature durable construction for virtually any application. Screw-machined terminals with multi-finger contacts ensure high reliability for long term performance.
- RoHS Compliant insulators (high temp. molded LCP or FR-4)
- Also available in our own ultra-low profile Peel-A-Way® Removable Terminal Carrier
- As low as 1 oz. (28.34 g) average insertion force per pin
- Multiple finger contacts for reliability
- Over 500 PGA footprints available
- Standard, interstitial, and custom designs available
- Closed bottom terminal for 100% anti-wicking of solder
- Tapered entry for ease of insertion
- Available with solder preform terminals for intrusive reflow applications (eliminates need for wave soldering in mixed SMT/Thru-hole environments
- Available with Gold/Gold or Matte Tin/Gold plating for lead-free compatible processing
About Advanced Interconnections:
Advanced Interconnections Corp. is an ISO 9001 Certified designer and manufacturer of innovative interconnect solutions with technologically advanced features. Their patented designs offer high reliability in development, test, validation, and production level device-to-board, cable-to-board, and board-to-board applications.
Advanced Interconnections specializes in IC Sockets and Adapters for BGA, LGA, PGA, CSP, QFP, PLCC, SOIC, DIP, and SIP packages as well as IC Package Conversion Adapters and Board-to-Board Connectors. Standard and custom designs are available, all featuring screw-machined terminals for superior quality and field-proven performance. To comply with the RoHS Directive and the worldwide movement toward environmentally-friendly manufacturing, Advanced is pleased to offer all of their products with lead-free options.
Links to our full product line:
- BGA Socketing Systems - An Economical and Dependable Alternative to Direct Device Attach
- PGA Sockets and Adapters - Wide Variety of Materials, Lengths, and Sizes
- DIP Sockets and Adapters - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles, from 8 Pin to 64 Pin
- SIP Sockets and Adapters - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles, from 2 to 100 Positions
- Relay Sockets - Multiple Terminal Types Available on Single Sheets for Simple One-Step Loading
- Adapters - Custom and Standard Solutions Including SOIC to DIP or PLCC to PGA
- Board-To-Board Connectors - Wide Variety of Configurations and Stack Heights
- Proteksion™ Image Sensor Sockets - Standard, Footprint-Specific, and Custom Configurations
- Peel-A-Way® Removable Carriers - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles
- Advanced® Terminals - Screw-machined for High Quality Sockets, Adapters, and Connectors