Peel-A-Way® Board to Board Connectors
Product Announcement from Advanced Interconnections Corp.
Single, Dual and Triple Row Board to Board Connectors featuring screw-machined terminals available in either RoHS Compliant high temp. molded LCP insulators, FR-4 or Peel-A-Way® removable terminal carriers. More information...
- Sockets (female) and adapters (male headers) are designed in mating pairs
- .050" (1.27mm) and .100" (2.54mm) centers spacing row to row
- High reliability screw-machined terminals
- Wide variety of configurations available
- Standard and custom designs
- Carrier can be removed after soldering or left in place for added stability
- Available with Gold/Gold or Matte Tin/Gold plating for lead-free compatible processing
Quick Links for our Peel-A-Way® Carrier Products:
About Advanced Interconnections:
Advanced Interconnections Corp. is an ISO 9001 Certified designer and manufacturer of innovative interconnect solutions with technologically advanced features. Their patented designs offer high reliability in development, test, validation, and production level device-to-board and board-to-board applications.
Advanced Interconnections specializes in IC Sockets and Adapters for BGA, PGA, CSP, QFP, PLCC, SOIC, DIP, and SIP packages as well as IC Package Conversion Adapters and Board-to-Board Connectors. Standard and custom designs are available, all featuring screw-machined terminals for superior quality and field-proven performance. To comply with the RoHS Directive and the worldwide movement toward environmentally-friendly manufacturing, Advanced is pleased to offer all of their products with lead-free options.
Links to our full product line:
- BGA Socketing Systems - An Economical and Dependable Alternative to Direct Device Attach
- PGA Sockets and Adapters - Wide Variety of Materials, Lengths, and Sizes
- DIP Sockets and Adapters - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles, from 8 Pin to 64 Pin
- SIP Sockets and Adapters - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles, from 2 to 100 Positions
- Relay Sockets - Multiple Terminal Types Available on Single Sheets for Simple One-Step Loading
- Adapters - Custom and Standard Solutions Including SOIC to DIP or PLCC to PGA
- Board-To-Board Connectors - Wide Variety of Configurations and Stack Heights
- Proteksion™ Image Sensor Sockets - Standard, Footprint-Specific, and Custom Configurations
- Peel-A-Way® Removable Carriers - Wide Range of Patterns and Terminal Styles
- Advanced® Terminals - Screw-machined for High Quality Sockets, Adapters, and Connectors