Product Announcement from Advanced Poly-Packaging, Inc.
The Hands Free Towel Inspection and Packaging System offers several distinct advantages over competitive brands:
- Faster Speeds – up to 6,000 pieces per operator hour
- Minimal Effort – Operator only picks up imperfections; user-friendly machine interface; floor level loading by sling, life table or by hand transfer from a cart
- Increased Safety – No hand feeding eliminates repetitive motion injuries; floor level sitting or standing operation
- Improved Quality – Operator focuses on inspection, not feeding the next towel
- Flexible – Compact system that can be operated in a number of configurations to fit the space available
"You won't find a more cost-effective way to bag towels than you will with this system," said Advanced Poly-Packaging Vice President of Sales Stuart Baker. "It's fast, easy and allows the option to use a light duty operator with minimal training on what is considered a 'good' towel."
The system is also ergonomically-friendly. Operators can stand or sit without slowing the process or compromising quality control!
Bulk towels are placed in a large hopper (250 lb capacity) and conveyed individually upward to a horizontal inspection conveyor. The towels are then counted electronically as they are dropped into an open bag that is sealed and conveyed to a container for shipping. The entire system is operated by a single person and controlled by touchscreen interface on the T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™.
Watch a video of the system in action on our Web site!