Product Announcement from Advanced Technology Products
This high-tech process allows ATP to bond polyurethane tubing into straight or spiral configurations creating organized groups. Ideal for applications where several tubes or spirals must travel together. Harness all of your air, oil, water and electrical needs into one complete, colorcoded package.
A very important benefit of ATP's Technibond process is that it isn't molded together in a coextrusion process. This method of bonding causes bore and shape distortion. By forming the bundles in a secondstep, Technibond tubing can still be used with push-to-connect fittings for easy installation, and the groups can be easily stripped/separated to any length without damaging the tubing integrity. Technibond is an efficient and attractive way to color-code your tubing runs. Bonded tubing allows for quicker installation time of multiple lines by eliminating costly repetition and vinyl sleeving, or the second step of installing tubing identification numbers, cable ties and spiral wraps. Technibond was originally created for OEM engineers and designers of:
•Process Controls •Pneumatic Hoists •Packaging Equipment
•Pick & Place Equipment •Automation Equipment •Robotics
•Motion Control Devices •Multiple-Controlled Pneumatic Tools
However, Technibond's versatility makes it an excellent choice for end users, as well. Plant Engineers and Maintenance Supervisors looking for a better way to troubleshoot, test and update existing equipment will find Technibond to be an ideal solution.
● A complete selection of standard straight and spiraled configurations in stock.
● Allows a complete customization of hose or tube groupings for versatility.
● Allows any combination of standard ATP tubing diameters and colors.
● Many configurations-lat ribbons, clusters, stacked, etc.
● Easily stripped to singular tubes with no damage or distortion.
● Stripped ends can be used with easy-to-use, push-to-connect fittings.
● Polyurethane coated electrical wire can be bonded into groupings.