Product Announcement from Advanced Torque Products, LLC
0 - 40000 FT/Lbs Series
Advanced Torque Products' 600/1000 Series of digitally controlled torque wrenches are equipped with:
An anti-rotation device to hold torque without backing off.
- Each wrench is electronically calibrated in both directions, eliminating variances in CW and CCW calibration.
- Once the strain gage is calibrated in the wrench, it retains its calibration for all wrenches
- Sensors can withstand an overload of 150% of full capacity
- To help eliminate overload of sensors, the digital readout will stop recording at 10% of rated capacity.
a) 3 controller options
b) 3 mounting options
Features a built-in microprocessor, a PC interface and a printer interface.
- Torquing and operating data can be viewed, printed or transmitted to a computer for analysis and permanent record
- Printing options allow capture of data for process verification, QA compliance and permanent files without manual collection
Comfortable, and easy-to-hold handles
Lightweight, sleek design
Get the Latest Flash player.