Product Announcement from Advanced Vacuum Systems, Inc.
AVS designs, manufactures, and services a full range of vacuum sinter/low pressure (sinter-HIP) furnaces. While major application of these systems is for tungsten carbide, systems with higher temperatures and pressures are also available for ceramics and other materials.
- Single Cycle Debind/Sinter-HIP
- Vacuum/Low Pressure HIP
- Pressures from 20 to 100 Bar (1500 psi) Vacuum to 10-2 Torr
Temperatures to: 1650°C - Tungsten Carbide; 2200°C - Ceramics; Laboratory to 17 Cubic Feet (472 liters)
- Excellent Temperature Uniformity
- Rapid Load & Unload
- Advanced Binder Removal Systems
- ACE™ Color Graphic Control and Data Acquisition System
- Graphite Hot Zones
- Recirculating Gas Cooling
- Designed and Tested for Safety