Mechanical Phase Shifters
Product Announcement from Aeroflex / Weinschel
Aeroflex / Weinschel offers a variety of Mechanical Phase Shifter designs that are ideally suited for delay line applications in optical and RF Networks. These designs provide linear adjustable phase shift in a very small inline coaxial packages with long mechanical cycle life. Models can also be easily adapted to motorized control configurations.
- DC to 20 GHz; Low Loss; Linear
- EDGE LINE designs for ultra fine resolution to 20 GHz
- COAXIAL designs for broadband low-loss operation to 18 GHz
- STRIPLINE designs for lower cost applications to 12 GHz
- Slide Adjustment Model 981:
- operates from dc to 18, usable to 20 GHz
- Ideally suited for delay line applications in optical and RF Networks.
- Easily adapts to motorized control configurations.
- Designed for long mechanical cycle life.
- Self Locking - Models 917 and 980 contain Internal mechanism eliminates the need for a locking nut.