Alodine/Chem Film on Aluminum
Service Detail from Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
- The Alodine/Chem Film process provides good corrosion protection, even when scratched. It creates an excellent conductive surface that also doubles as an excellent base for paint.
- The process adds no weight and does not alter the dimensions of the component.
- The Alodine/Chem Film procedure chemically applies a protective chromate coating on aluminum through immersion. There are several benefits:
- Alodine/Chem Film provices Good corrosion protection, excellent conductive surface,
- Alodine/Chem Film is a good primer for painting, adds no weight,
- maintains pre-process dimensions.
You have successfully added from to your part list.