Product Announcement from Aerzen USA Corp.
Aerzen Single-stage Screw Compressor units are excellent for dry and clean compression of air and neutral gases.
The packages are delivered completely assembled, allowing their prompt and trouble-free installation. Installation procedures at site are limited to the connection of the power supply and plant piping resp. filling-up of oil. The standard package designed for pressure mode operation sucks in ambient atmospheric air through a filter. In vacuum mode and nitrogen operation, the intake filter is substituted by a suction silencer of pipe connection. An additional expansion joint with tie-rods ensures stress-free intake connection to plant piping. The standard package is designed to accept motors having IP 55 type of protection.
In the case of packages equipped with an acoustic hood, the electrical wiring as well as the motor contactor and pushbuttons can be installed in the standard instrument panel (only applies for machines with gearbox).
Application fields and use
The units are specifically designed to match practical requirements in the field. They are the ideal solution for the dry, oli-free and clean compression of air and neutral gases as required e.g. in the following application fields:
- Pneumatic conveying with air or nitrogen
- Aeration of sewage basins
- Homogenising of cement
- Vacuum production in the glass industry
- Prevention of ice build-up in harbours and lakes
- Oil booms
- Gas-air mixing plants
- Oxidation air for power stations
- Stationary unloading of silo vehicles
- Vacuum production in the paper industry
- Conveying and compression of neutral gases
- Blast air for production of spunbonded web