Units Delta Twinn Screw Compressors
Product Announcement from Aerzen USA Corp.
The DELTA TWIN series is designed for the oil-free compression of air and neutral gases and is applied especially in industrial compressed-air production. The double-stage units cover motor ratings from 75 to 200 kW and differential pressures up to 10 bar.
This series is available in water-cooled as well as air-cooled design.
Advantages for the customer
- Larger volume flow by improved utilisation of the motor power.
- Optimal capacity to speed adjustment by belt drive (patented driving conception)
- Compact, space saving construction.
- Design of the unit allows easy access for maintenance
- All maintenance and service work carried out on site.
- Customer's special requirements possible through modifications.
- Low sound level
- Safe and reliable operation developed from six decades of experience in compressor construction.
- Excellent price to performance ratio
Application range of the DELTA TWIN
The new series DELTA TWIN is designed for the oil free compression of air and neutral gases. It is especially suitable for the production of industrial compressed air.
Application Compressed Air:
- foodstuff technology
- pneumatic industry
- medicine production
- beverage industry
- chemistry and process engineering
- medical industry
- glass industry
- control- and instrument air
- spray-coat plants
- surface technology
- manufacture of PET-bottles
- and also in many other branches
DELTA TWIN SPECIAL
Application in chemistry and petrochemistry e.t.c.
For higher power resp. special cases of applications as per customers' specification (e.g. ex-protection, chemical designs, for refineries, compression of Argon and in process technology etc.) the series DELTA TWIN SPECIAL and VMT are available. Here volume flows from 640 up to 8.860 m3/h concerning motor ratings from 90 up to 1.020 kW and differential pressures up to 10,5 bar abs. can be realized.