Fast Pesticide Screening With Easy-to-Use Analyzer
Product Announcement from Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Fast Pesticides Screening With an Easy-to-Use Analyzer
GC/MS methods are widely used for pesticides analysis - especially for the screening of large numbers of target compounds in complex matrices. Full-scan EI methods offer many advantages for broad-range screening, such as an unlimited number of targets, full-spectrum identity confirmation, and library searching for identification of non-targets. Technologies such as Capillary Flow Technology backflushing, Deconvolution Reporting Software (DRS), and a Pesticides and Endocrine Disruptors database can increase the number of targets screened while reducing the time required per sample. Agilent GC/MS analyzers are ready to use and simplify startup. The analysis method makes use of the latest GC/MS technologies, improving productivity in the laboratory and producing consistent, high-quality data from day one.
- Factory configured and tested GC/MS analyzer for pesticides analysis, to ensure optimal performance of your instrument and application.
- GC column, consumables, and pesticides checkout samples so you won't waste time or money buying individual components.
- DVD with method and data files, application note, and quick-start guide for a fast startup of the application.
- On-site pesticides analysis checkout to make sure that your instrument and application are ready to go.
- Application focused video tools to facilitate smooth operation and easy learning of advanced features.
- Analysis method uses the following technologies: Capillary Flow Technology backflush, Multi-mode Inlet, Retention Time Locking, and Deconvolution Reporting Software, 927-compound Pesticides and Endocrine Disruptors Database or Japanese List Pesticides Database.
- The easy-to-use SampliQ QuEChERS sample preparation in the analyzer allows you to prepare your samples in a few simple steps.