Product Announcement from Air Cycle Corporation
Air Cycle's Bulb Eater® Named a 2012 Money-Saving Product
Air Cycle is proud to announce that The Bulb Eater® was named a 2012 Money-Saving Product by Buildings Magazine. The Bulb Eater is part of an elite group of 77 products chosen out of over 150 submissions. Finalists were based on the money-saving qualities offered to building owners and facility managers in areas such as energy consumption, water savings, lighting, envelope improvement, and maintenance.
The Bulb Eater® can reduce lamp recycling costs by 50% or more, typically between 10 cents and $1 per lamp. The Bulb Eater holds up to 1,350 4-foot fluorescent lamps in one 55-gallon drum, reducing storage space requirements for the same quantity of boxed lamps by 80%. It can crush 4-foot fluorescent lamps in 1 second, speeding the lamp packaging process. The crushed material is 100% recyclable, and the process captures over 99.99% of mercury vapors. EPA and OSHA compliant!
Recycling spent lamps with the Bulb Eater is simple and convenient, encouraging a high recycling participation rate among facility workers, increasing regulatory compliance, and reducing the risk of fines. When a drum of crushed lamps is full, Air Cycle will arrange for it to be picked up and recycled at the nearest EPA-approved recycling facility.
- Crushes straight lamps of any length
- Crushes u-tube lamps (model VRS-U only)
- Crushes a 4-foot fluorescent lamp in 1 second
- Reduce labor by up to 20 hours per 1,000 lamps
- Save up to 50% on recycling costs
- Minimize storage space by up to 80% with lamp crusher
- The most fun you can have disposing of lamps!
Did You Know?
- Awarded "Top 100 Product" by Buildings Magazine
- Awarded "Money-Saving Product" by Buildings Magazine
- Named Reader's Choice "Product of the Year" by Today's Facility Manager Magazine
- Seen on the cover of The Wall Street Journal
- Currently over 6,000 Bulb Eaters in use worldwide
- New CFL Crushing Model now available!
Contact us today for a quote!