Product Announcement from Alconox, Inc.
Citrajet - Low Foaming Acid Cleaner: Low foaming, phosphate-free, concentrated, liquid cleaner and metal brightener for high peformance removal of metal oxides, scales, salts and inorganic residues in labware washers, parts washers, power-spray systems and manual and ultrasonic cleaning. Corrosion inhibited and free rinsing leaving no interfering residues. Ideal for acid washing and rinsing. Dilute 2:100 pH 2.5
- Ideal for use as acid wash or rinse
- Concentrated to save you money
- Phosphate free, biodegradable and readily disposable
- Low foaming acid cleaner and rinse for high performance results from your cleaning machinery
- Use to pass your cleaning validation tests for lab accreditation and plant inspection approval
- Combines acid and detergent ingredients to remove metal oxides, salts and inorganic residues
Used to clean:
Laboratory ware, sampling apparatus, dairy equipment optical parts, electronic components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, metal forgings, stampings and castings, industrial parts, pipes, tanks, boilers and reactors. USDA compliant for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. Passes inhibitory residue test for water analysis. FDA certified.
Used to remove:
Scale, metal oxides, metal complexes, trace inorganics, milkstone, soil, grit, buffing compound, grime, grease, fats, oils, particulates, amphoteric peptides, deposits, chemical and solvents.
Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, plastic, rubber and fiberglass. Can be used on soft metals such as copper, bronze, aluminum, zinc and magnesium if rinsed promptly. Corrosion testing may be advisable.
Laboratory warewashers, dishwashers, washer-sterilizers, washer-sanitizers, cart washers, spray washers, electrocleaning, ultrasonic cleaners flow through clean-in-place and manual cleaning if proper skin and eye protection is used.