Product Announcement from Alconox, Inc.
Detergent 8 - Low Foaming Phosphate Free Detergent: Nonionic, detergent for labware washers, PC board washers, power-spray systems, ultrasonic and manual cleaning. Removes oils, resins rosins, and fluxes from PC circuit boards, electronic parts, phosphate sensitive labware and nuclear contaminated equipment with no interfering conductive residues. Excellent replacement for solvent cleaning. Dilute 3:100. pH 11
- Replace solvent cleaning
- Concentrated to save you money
- Biodegradable and readily disposable
- Penetrating wetting power to save you time
- Free rinsing to give you reliable results and no interfering residues
- Contains no phosphate, sulfur, chlorine, metal cation, halide, borate, silicate, carbonate, chlorocarbon,fluorocarbon or chelating ingredients
Used to clean:
Circuit boards, electronic parts, phosphate sensitive labware, nuclear reactor cavities, delicate industrial parts and nuclear contaminated equipment during outage. FDA certified.
Used to remove:
Resins, rosins, oils, dirt, grime, particulates, residues, fluxes, chemicals and solvents.
Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, ceramic, plastic, and circuit boards. Can be used, with prompt rinsing, on soft metals such as copper, aluminum, silver, and gold. Aluminum can darken and mixed metal galvanic reactions can occur. Corrosion testing is advisable.
Soak, brush, sponge, cloth, ultrasonic, ware washer, spray washer, pressure washer and flow through clean-in-place.