Product Announcement from All Metals & Forge Group, LLC
Alloy Steel grades 4130, 4145, 4145H, 4330, and 4330V available for quick delivery from All Metals & Forge - an ISO 9001:2000/AS9100B registered supplier. We stock a complete line of alloy steel products including round bar, flat bar, shafts, tube, pipe, seamless and contoured rolled rings. Custom open-die forged shapes can be manufactured to your spec and exact requirements.
All Metals & Forge currently produces a wide variety of material and custom forgings for some of the major oil manufacturers, petroleum, offshore, marine production and drilling companies in the USA where Alloy Steel is the product of choice. These steels have greater strength, hardness, wear resistance and toughness as compared to Carbon Steel.
Convenient 1-stop shopping and value added services include heat treating, annealing, stress relieving, boring, trepanning, cutting, grinding, machining, and testing services are also offered to save you time and money.
- Overview of All Metals & Forge Alloy Steel Capabilities...
- View our Capabilities for Designer Alloy, Custom Melting, Foreign Alloys and Obsolete Grades...
- AM&F also supplies alloy steel custom hand-rolled bar in rounds, flats, square, hex and custom shapes...
- Please see our Forging Capabilities Chart for information on alloy steel forgings.
- AM&F can also provide vacuum melting quantities from 250 to 25,000 pounds.
- Cold and Hot forming, heat treating, cutting, machining, rolling and welding
- Questions? Email us your application questions or pricing inquiries, we pride ourselves on our quick response...
- REQUEST A QUOTATION...
Additional capbilities and products:
- Alloy Steels
- Aluminum Alloys
- Carbon Steels
- Copper Alloys
- Magnesium Alloys
- Nickel Alloys, Cobalt Alloys, Special Alloys and Super Alloys
- Refractory Alloys
- Stainless Steels & PH Grades
- Titanium Alloys
- Tool Steels
About All Metals & Forge:
All Metals & Forge, LLC is a unique combination of a steel service center, forge facility, custom melt operation, custom bar producer, value-added service provider and an information resource for its customers. All Metals & Forge is an ISO9001:2000/AS9100B registered company.
Warehouse operations supplies alloy steels, aluminum alloys, carbon steels, cobalt alloys, magnesium alloys, molybdenum alloys (Moly), nickel alloys, stainless steels, stainless PH grades, super alloys, tantalum alloys, titanium alloys, tool steels, and tungsten alloys in all mill forms, as well as custom hand-rolled bars not commercially available.
Forging operations provides contoured rolled rings and seamless rolled rings in sizes up to 160"/4050mm OD. Please see our chart for available forging materials. Other forged shapes include discs, hubs, blocks, shafts, flanges, sleeves, cylinders, flats, hexes, rounds, plate, and custom shapes.
Value-added services includes cold and hot forming, heat treating, cutting, machining, extrusions, and rolling and welding operations.
Custom operations includes custom hand-rolled bars in many materials and sizes in round bar, flat bar, square bar, hex bar and custom shapes. Custom melting can produce a custom chemistry, a controlled chemistry, an out-of-date or obsolete alloy, or a vacuum melt of a common grade, in heat lots of 250 pounds or more, and provide ingots