Product Announcement from All Metals & Forge Group, LLC
Alloy steels derive their strength, hardness and corrosion resistance primarily from other elements including nickel, chromium, silicon, manganese, tungsten, molybdenum, and vanadium.
- More information on Alloy Steel
- More information on Carbon Steel
- More information on Tool Steel
- Email us for pricing inquiries or your specific metal application question - we pride ourselves on our quick response...
- Request a quote...
All Metals & Forge provides alloy steel in all mill forms including sheet, strip, plate, foil, round bar, square bar, flat bar, hex bar, tube, pipe and wire. We can also supply alloy steel forged products - blocks, bars, shafts, disks, hubs, flanges, rings, seamless rolled rings, seamless contoured rolled rings.
About All Metals & Forge Group: ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100B Certified
A Metals Service Center and Forge Facility
All Metals & Forge Group, LLC is a unique combination of a steel service center, forge facility, custom melt operation, custom bar producer, value-added service provider and an information resource for its customers. All Metals & Forge is an ISO9001:2008/AS9100B and EN9100 registered and certified company
- Forging operations provides contoured rolled rings and seamless rolled rings in sizes up to 160"/4050mm OD. Please see our chart for available forging materials. Other forged shapes include discs, hubs, blocks, shafts, flanges, sleeves, cylinders, flats, hexes, rounds, plate, and custom shapes.
- Warehouse operations supplies alloy steels, aluminum alloys, carbon steels, cobalt alloys, magnesium alloys, molybdenum alloys (Moly), nickel alloys, stainless steels, stainless PH grades, super alloys, tantalum alloys, titanium alloys, tool steels, and tungsten alloys in all mill forms, as well as custom hand-rolled bars not commercially available.
- Value-added services includes cold and hot forming, heat treating, cutting, machining, extrusions, and rolling and welding operations.