Designer Alloys Including Special/Obsolete Alloys
Product Announcement from All Metals & Forge Group, LLC
Designer Alloys Including Special/Obsolete Alloys and Custom Melting from All Metals & Forge Group.
Designer Alloys™ are materials specially made for a customer with a specific use, such as a custom chemistry for a new part, a controlled chemistry for a specific application, an obsolete alloy or an out-of-date material from an old blueprint.
Have you ever required a particular material and your local service center supplier laughed and said, "Are you kidding?" Have you ever called the producing mill for a particular chemistry and they said, "Sure, I can melt that. I need a melt quantity of 50,000 lbs." Or how's this one "Oh, that's an obsolete grade. We can't melt that."... Contact All Metals & Forge Group - they can help...
- Overview of All Metals & Forge Alloy Steel Capabilities...
- AM&F also supplies alloy steel custom hand-rolled bar in rounds, flats, square, hex and custom shapes...
- Please see our Forging Capabilities Chart for information on alloy steel forgings.
- AM&F can also provide vacuum melting quantities from 250 to 25,000 pounds.
- Cold and Hot forming, heat treating, cutting, machining, rolling and welding
- Questions? Email us your application questions or pricing inquiries, we pride ourselves on our quick response...
- REQUEST A QUOTATION...
Additional capbilities and products:
- carbon steel,
- alloy steel,
- tool steel,
- special grades,
- stainless steel (including PH grades),
- nickel, cobalt, high temperature, super alloys and special alloys.
About All Metals & Forge Group: ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100B Certified
A Metals Service Center and Forge Facility
All Metals & Forge Group, LLC is a unique combination of a steel service center, forge facility, custom melt operation, custom bar producer, value-added service provider and an information resource for its customers. All Metals & Forge is an ISO9001:2008/AS9100B and EN9100 registered and certified company
- Forging operations provides contoured rolled rings and seamless rolled rings in sizes up to 160"/4050mm OD. Please see our chart for available forging materials. Other forged shapes include discs, hubs, blocks, shafts, flanges, sleeves, cylinders, flats, hexes, rounds, plate, and custom shapes.
- Warehouse operations supplies alloy steels, aluminum alloys, carbon steels, cobalt alloys, magnesium alloys, molybdenum alloys (Moly), nickel alloys, stainless steels, stainless PH grades, super alloys, tantalum alloys, titanium alloys, tool steels, and tungsten alloys in all mill forms, as well as custom hand-rolled bars not commercially available.
- Value-added services includes cold and hot forming, heat treating, cutting, machining, extrusions, and rolling and welding operations