Forgings (SS), 200, 300, 400, 500 series
Product Announcement from All Metals & Forge Group, LLC
Your source for Stainless Steel Forgings (200, 300, 400, 500 series) All Metals & Forge Group.
Our extensive Stainless Steel line includes standard and custom shapes/forgings. We specialize in high volume mill forms, seamless rolled rings, and custom forged products. PH, ESR & VAR grades including: 15-5PH, 17-4PH, 304/L/H, 316/L, 347/H, 422, Alloy 2205, and more. ISO-9001:2000/AS9100B Certified.
Standar and Custom Shapes/Forgings include: rod, bar (round, flat, square - cut to length), pipe, tubing, polished sheet, plate, strip, square, hex, rings, and discs for Aerospace, Defense, Chemical, and Manufacturing applications. Services include laser cutting, descaling, machining, heat treating. All material certified to AMS, ASTM, MIL, or corporate specs.
- Overview of All Metals & Forge Stainless Steel Capabilities...
- View our Capabilities for Designer Alloy, Custom Melting, Foreign Alloys and Obsolete Grades...
- AM&F also supplies alloy steel custom hand-rolled bar in rounds, flats, square, hex and custom shapes...
- Please see our Forging Capabilities Chart for information on alloy steel forgings.
- AM&F can also provide vacuum melting quantities from 250 to 25,000 pounds.
- Cold and Hot forming, heat treating, cutting, machining, rolling and welding
Additional capbilities and products:
- Alloy Steels
- Aluminum Alloys
- Carbon Steels
- Copper Alloys
- Magnesium Alloys
- Nickel Alloys, Cobalt Alloys, Special Alloys and Super Alloys
- Refractory Alloys
- Stainless Steels & PH Grades
- Titanium Alloys
- Tool Steels
About All Metals & Forge: All Metals & Forge, LLC is a unique combination of a steel service center, forge facility, custom melt operation, custom bar producer, value-added service provider and an information resource for its customers. All Metals & Forge is an ISO9001:2000/AS9100B certified. Value-added services includes cold and hot forming, heat treating, cutting, machining, extrusions, and rolling and welding operations. Custom operations includes custom hand-rolled bars in many materials and sizes in round bar, flat bar, square bar, hex bar and custom shapes.
Custom melting can produce a custom chemistry, a controlled chemistry, an out-of-date or obsolete alloy, or a vacuum melt of a common grade, in heat lots of 250 pounds or more, and provide ingots or billet stock.