Product Announcement from All Metals & Forge Group, LLC
MA 20 (4330 Alloy) Drive Shaft Material available from All Metals & Forge, an ISO-9001:2000/AS9100B supplier and custom forging manufacturer. MA 20 is a high-strength alloy steel capable of 160KSI min. yield, 170KSI min. tensile, and CVN average of 62 ft. lbs at -40 F.
Developed primarily for high-strength applications, these steels are usually heat-treated alloys that provide strengths at least equal to those of as-rolled steel. Heat-treated constructional alloy steels and the ultrahigh-strength steels are used in applications where high strength can be converted to a weight-saving advantage over other steels.
- Overview of All Metals & Forge Alloy Steel Capabilities...
- View our Capabilities for Designer Alloy, Custom Melting, Foreign Alloys and Obsolete Grades...
- AM&F also supplies alloy steel custom hand-rolled bar in rounds, flats, square, hex and custom shapes...
- Please see our Forging Capabilities Chart for information on alloy steel forgings.
- AM&F can also provide vacuum melting quantities from 250 to 25,000 pounds.
- Cold and Hot forming, heat treating, cutting, machining, rolling and welding
- Questions? Email us your application questions or pricing inquiries, we pride ourselves on our quick response...
- REQUEST A QUOTATION...
Additional capbilities and products:
- Alloy Steels
- Aluminum Alloys
- Carbon Steels
- Copper Alloys
- Magnesium Alloys
- Nickel Alloys, Cobalt Alloys, Special Alloys and Super Alloys
- Refractory Alloys
- Stainless Steels & PH Grades
- Titanium Alloys
- Tool Steels
About All Metals & Forge:
All Metals & Forge, LLC is a unique combination of a steel service center, forge facility, custom melt operation, custom bar producer, value-added service provider and an information resource for its customers. All Metals & Forge is an ISO9001:2000/AS9100 and EN9100 registered and certified company.
Warehouse operations supplies alloy steels, aluminum alloys, carbon steels, cobalt alloys, magnesium alloys, molybdenum alloys (Moly), nickel alloys, stainless steels, stainless PH grades, super alloys, tantalum alloys, titanium alloys, tool steels, and tungsten alloys in all mill forms, as well as custom hand-rolled bars not commercially available.
Forging operations provides contoured rolled rings and seamless rolled rings in sizes up to 160"/4050mm OD. Please see our chart for available forging materials. Other forged shapes include discs, hubs, blocks, shafts, flanges, sleeves, cylinders, flats, hexes, rounds, plate, and custom shapes.
Value-added services includes cold and hot forming, heat treating, cutting, machining, extrusions, and rolling and welding operations.
Custom operations includes custom hand-rolled bars in many materials and sizes in round bar, flat bar, square bar, hex bar and custom shapes. Custom melting can produce a custom chemistry, a controlled chemistry, an out-of-date or obsolete alloy, or a vacuum melt of a common grade, in heat lots of 250 pounds or more, and provide ingots or