Product Announcement from All Metals & Forge Group, LLC
Forging shapes include discs, hubs, blocks, shafts (including step shafts or with flanges), sleeves, cylinders, flats, hexes, rounds, plate, and custom shapes.
- View our extensive Forging Capabilities here...
- Please see the following chart for size capabilities in various metal alloys.
- Email us your Forging pricing and capabilities questions, we pride ourselves on our quick response...
- Request a quote for your forging application...
- Materials that we forge include:
Forgings can be produced as finished size, finished size rough machined, forged size, forged size rough machined, as forged size, or as forged size with allowance to finish to your finish size. Seamless rolled rings and contoured rings are produced to save on material and machining costs.
About All Metals & Forge Group: ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100B Certified
A Metals Service Center and Forge Facility
All Metals & Forge Group, LLC is a unique combination of a steel service center, forge facility, custom melt operation, custom bar producer, value-added service provider and an information resource for its customers. All Metals & Forge is an ISO9001:2008/AS9100B and EN9100 registered and certified company
- Forging operations provides contoured rolled rings and seamless rolled rings in sizes up to 160"/4050mm OD. Please see our chart for available forging materials. Other forged shapes include discs, hubs, blocks, shafts, flanges, sleeves, cylinders, flats, hexes, rounds, plate, and custom shapes.
- Warehouse operations supplies alloy steels, aluminum alloys, carbon steels, cobalt alloys, magnesium alloys, molybdenum alloys (Moly), nickel alloys, stainless steels, stainless PH grades, super alloys, tantalum alloys, titanium alloys, tool steels, and tungsten alloys in all mill forms, as well as custom hand-rolled bars not commercially available.
- Value-added services includes cold and hot forming, heat treating, cutting, machining, extrusions, and rolling and welding operations